Embarking your career journey with us means:
– Fulfill your cybersecurity interest from hands-on experience
– Receive learning & training supports to develop transferable skills for success.
– Pave your own career path with passion.
As an IT Security Consultant, you will be part of the Technology and Security team in providing advisory and risk assessment services to external clients, including network vulnerability assessment, web application security assessment, penetration testing, threat modelling, security architecture and design review, configuration and compliance review.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduate in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Systems / Information Technology or relevant.
- Knowledge or experience in cybersecurity; experience in advisory and/or assessment is preferable
- CEH, GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP, and/or applicable professional certifications is an advantage
Skills and Qualities:
- Passion for cybersecurity development and technical security assessments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances and environment well.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, innovative and a team player.
- Strong understanding of business and IT processes, and security related risk and controls with ability to recommend opportunities for controls improvement.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of other languages is advantageous.
- Willingness to travel regionally within Asia Pacific (China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, Japan, Korea etc.)