Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Assistant Outsourcing – Payroll Services to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.
The Junior Payroll Consultant will be a member of the Payroll team. (S)he will ensure accurate processing & recording of client’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry Payroll processing, which includes monthly payroll, BPJS administration, year-end adjustments, also filing individual income tax return.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility for selected clients
- Payroll calculation related work (using payroll software)
- Management of BPJS, and other tax related items for new joiners and leavers at clients
- Payroll payment setting management (payroll, social insurance and other legal insurances, income taxes, online banking, e-spt)
- Support work (mailing, preparing withholding tax slips, payroll slips etc.)
✓ Bachelor degree in Accounting/Tax/Finance from prominent university with GPA min. 3.00
✓ Experience of working in payroll (either in-house / outsource) is an advantage
✓ Good Microsoft Excel skills (can use functions e.g. VLOOKUP)
✓ Able to work in a diversified cultural environment
✓ Has excellent organizational and time management skills
✓ Able to liaise well with others and deal with confidential materials
✓ Able to pay attention to details