Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars Indonesia has grown to be one of the top audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services providers. Mazars Indonesia is looking for Assistant Manager/Manager – Transfer Pricing to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Job Responsibilities :
- Lead a team to work with peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to local and multinational clients across industries in Indonesia and globally;
- In charge in all other aspects of Transfer Pricing assignments; providing high level of transfer pricing consultancy and international tax related matters
- Perform market analysis to obtain comparable companies or prices to establish a benchmark for client’s profit/price setting
- Actively involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required;
Advise on Transfer Pricing planning and review Transfer Pricing models;
- Write Transfer Pricing documentation; Review global/ regional Transfer Pricing documentation;
- Drive the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly;
- Advise on Transfer Pricing planning and review Transfer Pricing models;
- Participate in client interviews and discussions to identify and assess clients’ transfer pricing issues;
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines;
- Cooperate with regional and global Mazars Transfer Pricing network to address cross-border Transfer Pricing matters;
- University degree from prominent university in Tax/Accounting/Business/Commerce with min IPK 3.00
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience in Tax consulting firm or financial professionals
- Transfer pricing technical experience Excellent writing skills, in both English and Indonesian
- Excellent understanding of accounting basis and principles
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring workloads and prioritize tasks, with effective team communication
- Able to work in a fast moving and pressing deadline environment