This role offers an excellent opportunity to build upon your payroll expertise and experience. You will form part of a team providing outsourcing services and support to international businesses from a diverse range of industries.
- Under the guidance of your Senior/Manager, develop your understanding of the payroll structure and components.
- Prepare and support end-to-end payroll processing and recording of client’s payroll, which includes but not limited to monthly payroll, social security administration, statutory filing, year-end adjustments and filing individual income tax return.
- Participate in daily data entry and any other related payroll processing procedures.
- Preparing of monthly payroll summary report, GL & journal entry reports.
- Manage and handle queries from clients on payroll related matters by responding effectively and timely manner.
- To ensure compliance of all mandatory legislative requirements.
- Work with other Mazars teams, domestic and international, to meet client’s needs
- Diploma in Human Resource or business-related subject
- 1 – 3 years and 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in payroll function will be considered for Associate and Senior role respectively, but candidates with no experience are also welcome to apply!
- Able to work in a diversified cultural environment
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to liaise well with others and deal with confidential materials
- Able to pay attention to details and highly meticulous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Payroll Software (Preferably on TimesPay), Workday
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines