Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- Monthly and year-end payroll processing.
- Administration of the statutory contributions.
- Calculating statutory contributions.
- Coordinating and following up with client HR or directors to ensure that payroll data is accurate and on time (variations, new hire, resignation, transfer, salary adjustment, etc.).
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proven skills in servicing customers (not necessarily payroll).
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Prior experience in payroll management a plus but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of personal income tax regulations.
- Strong numeric abilities with high accuracy and timeliness.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Vibrant personality and ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Having knowledge of human resource policies and procedures is an advantage.
- Eager to develop management and leadership skills for a successful career.
Our Malaysian Government has issued this requirement to be included in your resume to us.
“I authorize your handling of my personal details as per “Malaysian Law Personal data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA 2010).”