You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Your role will be to work on a number of projects in the auditing area and take responsibility for particular clients.
- Perform audit work on assigned areas
- Coach, support and monitor junior staff
- Maintain client relationships at the appropriate level
- Identify and highlight key audit matters for Manager and client attention
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years’ audit experience
- Good command of English language, both written and spoken
- A positive and self-motivated attitude, willing to learn and be a good team player.