Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars Indonesia has grown to be one of the top audit, accountancy, advisory, and tax services providers. Mazars Indonesia is looking for a Senior Audit to join its growing team of professionals.
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform work independently and effectively according to superior’s assignments
- Responsible for leading assignments (planning, implementation, monitoring),
- Manage team activities and delegate assignments to ensure timely issuance of audit report
- Coordinate with team members and client personnel to resolve complex accounting issues or audit findings
- Supervise, train, evaluate and provide feedback to junior staff to ensure their future development
- Prepare and analyze financial statements using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to determine audit conclusions
- Examine, records and interview senior management and client staff to ensure internal controls and recorded transactions are in accordance with Accounting Standards.
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations and government legislation
- Involve in the engagement, other than statutory audit, such as agreed upon procedures and due diligence and etc.
- Be responsible for training, managing and reviewing audit assistants and interns
- Perform other related tasks assigned by the Audit Manager in the completion of the audit assignment.
- University degree from prominent university in Accounting with min IPK 3.00
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) is a must
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesian accounting and auditing standards (PSAK and Indo GAAS),
- Orientation in IFRS and ISA
- Start PPAK certification (Ak) will be an advantage
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel