We are seeking for zealous and aspiring professionals to join our audit team. The Audit Senior is expected to team lead various sizes of audit engagements which include planning, performing, reviewing of audit work performed by the junior members and concluding the engagement. He/she works closely with team members to execute the audit plan and ensures the timely completion of the audit engagement. He/she also works closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture on-going client relationships.
This position(s) will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify client’s business and key risks
- Analyse the impact of changing business environment on client’s business
- Implement and provide input to engagement plan
- Perform assurance engagement in compliance with professional standards
- Obtain evidence to corroborate information
- Harness technology to gather and analyse data
- Propose resolutions to significant accounting and auditing issues
- Review information accompanying the assurance report in accordance with applicable framework
- Identify areas for personal development to improve work performance
- Facilitate effective communication within the cross functional and culturally diverse team
- Coach junior team members to achieve technical competency and efficient performance
- Act in accordance with professional standards when providing assurance services
- Identify ethical conflicts in the work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant audit experience
- Commendable analytic, technical, project management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a team player
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the “Apply Button” now.