Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Our China and Hong Kong tax specialists provide the full range of services required for a wide variety of local and international companies which operate in the Mainland and Hong Kong. Hong Kong, as a Special Administrative Region of China, is governed by separate tax laws from the Mainland. Our experts are able to advise on taxes / regulations for both jurisdictions.
We are now seeking the right candidate to join our PRC Tax team and Transfer Pricing team. This is an entry level position for those who aspire to develop their career as a professional tax advisor of PRC related tax advisory and transfer pricing related advisory.
What you can expect
- Handle PRC tax compliance and tax advisory assignments
- Conduct research on PRC tax issues to build your expertise on tax advisory
- Support managers in a wide range of projects and gain exposures from different industries and sectors
- Assist in PRC tax consulting for M&A, IPO and ad hoc projects
- Provide support to the team on general marketing activities
Who we are looking for
- University graduates with accounting related degree. Overseas graduates are also welcome
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in China tax and cross-border tax
- Excellent communication skills, analytical, management and organization skills
- A team player who also can handle assignments independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
*Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity. Candidate with less experience may be considered as Junior accountant.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of a competitive salary package, you will be receiving a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, life insurance, a 5-day working week, birthday leave, discretionary performance bonus and qualified pay. For your career progression, we will provide examination support including but not limited to study/exam leave and subsidy along the way. Apply now !
To know more about Mazars, please visit our website at http://www.mazars.hk/.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purpose only.