This role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Transfer Pricing professional, who is client service focused, highly organized and detail oriented, to play a key role in the growth of the Tax business unit. A key member of the management team, your role is pivotal to client experience, to accelerating team success and to overseeing the transfer pricing portfolio for our financial services clients.
This position(s) will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To advise clients on their Singapore and international tax affairs by helping them understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
- Help clients comply with transfer pricing rules and plan comprehensive tax and transfer pricing strategies through the use of Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD) guidelines’ and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines’ methodologies.
- Work with our international clients to understand their business model and plan their transfer pricing policies in line with their business models.
- Undertake functional analysis interviews, benchmarking studies and analysing the clients’ issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes.
- Advise planning opportunities to our clients based on the OECD and Singapore TP Guidelines.
- Coordinate with the Mazars global network firms on client issues.
- Project manage regional and/or global transfer pricing projects.
- Manage projects in relation to transfer pricing audits and regional TP projects.
- Working with staff, peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions and strategies to multinational clients in the financial services sector in Singapore and globally.
- Lead a team and the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective approaches accordingly.
- Lead the team and the process for the advice and preparation of transfer pricing policies and documentation.
- Able to review, provide recommendations on agreements and/or documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Able to assess and identify (cross business line) business development opportunities, whilst managing transfer pricing engagements.
- Build strong external and internal relationships with clients, networks, teams and across other services.
- Involved in any other ad hoc projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Min. degree in law, finance, tax, accounting or relevant discipline
- Motivated, self- driven and ambitious professionals with at least 5 to 10 years of Transfer Pricing experience preferably in the Asia-Pacific and/or Europe Region and from a professional services firm.
- Preferably with experience in dealing with TP matters with Financial Services Clients and/ or Financial Transactions.
- An SCTP accreditation would be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with OECD and Singapore TP guidelines.
- Strong delivery management, enforcement of timely execution and on time delivery.
- Proven leadership, project management and analytical skills.
- Proven communication skills, including spoken and written English and Mandarin (an added advantage), and ability to work across all levels.
- Strong team player.
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the “Apply Button” now.
The remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.