The Tax senior and assistant manager for Transfer Pricing supports the team in delivering high quality compliance and advisory services to our diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients.
This position(s) will be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage client portfolio in transfer pricing.
- Work with managers, peers, and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions to multinational clients across industries in Singapore and globally.
- Support the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess client’s position and develop effective transfer pricing approaches accordingly.
- Support the team and adopt the firm’s overall process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy, compliance documentation and planning reports.
- Be involved in transfer pricing advisory projects and related tasks as and when required.
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service lines.
- Bachelor’s in accountancy and/or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant tax/transfer pricing experience
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills to service clients and work as a team
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for the Assistant Manager role
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the “Apply Button” now.
The remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.