Transfer Pricing Senior
Mazars Vietnam is an international Accounting, Tax, Audit and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim to create a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Scope of services
Transfer Pricing consultancy and international tax related matters
What we can offer?
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Professional working environment in an international services firm, with rapidly expanding Transfer Pricing practice in Vietnam, aid by a global Transfer Pricing network and Transfer Pricing database centers
- Comprehensive training, with overseas programs and periodical internal updates
- Clear career development paths
- Genuine work-life balance
- Possibility of working on different business lines
- Regular client contact.
- Analyze clients’ financial situation, functions and risks, business cycle, and perform Transfer Pricing adjustments
- Perform market studies and industry research for benchmarking and price setting
- Advise on Transfer Pricing planning and review Transfer Pricing models
- Write Transfer Pricing documentation; Review global/ regional Transfer Pricing documentation
- Participate actively in client interviews and discussions to identify and assess clients’ Transfer Pricing matters
- Advise clients on Transfer Pricing rules and plan comprehensive tax and transfer pricing strategies through the use of Organisation for Economic Cooperation (OECD) guidelines
- Assist in all other aspects of Transfer Pricing assignments such as Transfer Pricing defense assistance or Advance pricing agreements (APAs)
- Work closely with the Managers of Transfer Pricing service team to build the business, develop relationships with clients and provide leadership to the staff;
- Cooperate with regional and global Mazars Transfer Pricing network to address cross-border Transfer Pricing matters
- Technically skilled at benchmarking and market research, and working knowledge of Transfer Pricing concepts, Vietnamese and global Transfer Pricing rules
- Proficient in English (French is an advantage), especially writing skills.
- Strong MS Excel skills, and familiar with Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word and Power Point)
- Good understanding of accounting basis and principles
- Solid analytical and strong numerical skills
- Detail orientation
- Able to provide useful and timely feedback to staff, and keep management informed of progress and issues
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, monitoring workloads and prioritize tasks, with effective team communication
- Able to work in a fast moving and pressing deadline environment
- Passion for meeting client expectations with responsibility
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant lines (i.e., Tax, Accounting, Auditing, etc.).
- Experience in Transfer Pricing is an advantage.
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter in English
- Detailed CV in English
- Reference list/ letters, if any
- Qualifications and certificates, if any
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Address: 9th-11th Floor, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, HCMC
- Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93 (Ext: 322)
- Email: email@example.com
Mazars Hanoi Office
- Address: 14th Floor, Peakview Tower, 36 Hoang Cau, Dong Da, Hanoi
- Tel: (024) 39 36 10 31
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION
Read more about Mazars Vietnam